How to find us
Cromarty is located at the northern tip of the Black Isle, approximately 22 miles from Inverness on the A832. There are three church buildings in Cromarty, ours is the Cromarty West Church.
The West Church was built by the Free Church of Scotland congregation after the Disruption of 1843. Following the union of the Free Church with the Church of Scotland in 1929, both the East and West church buildings were used for worship. Since the 1990s the West Church has been designated as the parish church.
Culbokie is located on the north side of the Black Isle, 2 miles from the A9 on the B9169.
Sunday morning services are held in the new Culbokie Church Centre building which is located in the former primary school and situated to the north-west of the current Primary School in Culbokie.
The Manse for both congregations is in Culbokie, situated half way down the small road opposite the Post Office/General Stores.